Unity of the Bible
Written by Dr. Fitzalbert M. Marius, January 19, 2012
The Bible in unity
Is sixty-six in one
No matter what verse or chapter
you tend to look upon.
Universal unity is there
for you to truly read
And also there
for your heart and soul to feed
In the unity of the Trinity
whose voice moves on you to heed
On the completeness of the promise,
the oneness of the Seed.
Sixty-six makes one book
as it teaches you to know
The One Person to help
your darkened soul to grow
Mankind are the persons
the Promise unified
For unity in God He humbled
and He also died.
Jesus is the Unity
that makes your Bible whole
The Purpose of God
to save your sinful soul.
Fresno School of Mission
Director, Dr. Nzash Lumeya
Teacher, Sheila J. Bagley
The Amazing Word of God
June 16, 2022
Purpose, Poem and Approach to this study.
The one true GOD, the Source of the Word.
- God. Exodus 3:14; John 8:58; Romans 1:19-20;
- His Person, His Purpose, His Provision. 2 Corinthians 5:19
- His marvelous essence, character, method of operation, primary creation.
- Jesus Christ the Living Word. Hebrews 1:2; John 1:1-3, 14, 18; 10:30;14:6-11; 20:30-31; Colossians 1:15-17
- The Word. John 1:1; 2 Timothy 3:16-17
How do you know the Bible is from Him? That the Bible is His Word?
- Attributes of the Word
- Truth, John 14:6; 17:17; Hebrews 6:13-18; Number 23:19.
- Infallible/inerrant, authoritative, inspired guide of faith. Psalm 89:34; 119:105
- Archeological discoveries, accuracy of copies
- How else do you know? John 7:17
His Presence in and the uniqueness of the Word
- Hebrew 4:12; John 15:3. Ephesians 5:26.
- One Book, One Person, One Purpose. Ephesians 4:4-6
- The Holy Spirit’s role. John 14:25-26
- Fulfilled prophesies-time, persons, sequence
- How else do you know?
Warning. Mark 7:5-16; James 1:22
Our intended response to the Word. Psalm 119:11; Jeremiah 29:13; Hebrews 11:6; Matthew 4:1-11; Acts 4:31; Matthew 28:19